It's all good

Main LifeLeap Café Get To Know Everyone It's all good

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by SheilaJoy.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SheilaJoy
    Basic Member
    I've Donated »
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

My 26 year old son died suddenly and unexpectedly this past June 17, father’s day. I miss him and love him to the moon and back. Always and forever. Does he have any messages for me? I feel our strong deep bond is trying to pull us together for a special reason. I can feel him here with me. I’m pretty sure I’m experiencing A.D.C’s from him. Or maybe I am just going crazy. I love my Bubba man and didn’t get the right to be there during his last breath as he heart gave up the fight of his last heart beat. I feel he’s really here with me and trying to prove his love and presence in more ways than imagined, with without a doubt signs, the best he can at this time for me, and others, to see, feel, and hear. Please help. I miss him and didn’t get to say good bye. I was hoping for some help with closure. Any and all advice, comments, or insight is appreciated. Stay safe, take care. Thanks.

HeatherM
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United Kingdom
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 3
        • New Participant
        Credits: 16.00

Hi Sheila,

I am very new here, so I don’t yet have the skills to give you the specific intuitive insights you are seeking myself, though perhaps someone else here will be able to, but I can highly recommend a session with Dale about this.

Also, a few years ago when I was grieving in relation to my mums passing, I found a book by Micheal Newton called the Journey of souls incredibly reassuring and insightful. I have also had experiences that make me realise we are still connected, and personally i feel this is to reassure our hearts of this continuing connection.

best wishes

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

I’m getting a psychic sense he is definitely around you, but he is still coming to terms with the other side. He’s not suffering, but maybe confused and trying to make sense of everything. Also, still some denial. When many people cross over, it’s not like they suddenly become enlightened and know how to get around the spirit world. Most people, unless they have spiritual training like astral projection, are confused and wandering for a while. Regardless, I do get a strong sense of love from him to you. Also, there is some concern from him about your suffering, and your fixation on him. It feels like he wants to keep in touch, but also wants you to keep living your life. Also, I keep seeing him fiddling with something with his hands, in a playful focused manner. Object feels mechanical or puzzle like. Did he like auto stuff when he was still here? If communication with him is important, you may want to consider what might be blocking this from happening. It’s probably not because the messages aren’t there. To receive, you have to have a certain level of awareness and control over yourself. Most people can’t do these things without some type of training. Most strong emotions will block us from receiving psychic/spiritual information. To open up up the channel, first you have to clear it. You may want to consider getting some training, such as the Life Mastery Program offered on this site. Something along these lines will help you to communicate better, along with helping you to heal and re-build your life. Good luck to you!

SheilaJoy
          Basic Member
          I've Donated »
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 1
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author
            Credits: 12.00

Thank you for that. I can feel he is worried about me thinking of him so much and writing, etc about and for him. But this is getting me through part of my grieving. He loved messing with electronics like cell phones, tablets, etc. He was always messing with one. I really appreciate all of what you told me and the messages I’m receiving from them. If you have anything or get anything more please let me know. Anything I get from him or about him means the world to me. I know he’s here. I can feel his energy I the air all through the house. I miss him and love him to the moon and back. Just like he use to say. I’m slowly learning how to put my mind aside so I can open up more to his gifts and signs he’s showing and giving me. Thanks guys. You don’t know how much that means to me. Please keep me updated if you feel or get anything else from him. Much love and respect always.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.