In need of clarity

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions In need of clarity

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Seabird.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Seabird
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

Hello all,

I would appreciate any insight into my situation.

I’ve recently started to open myself to developing my latent psychic abilities.

This psychic awakening was partly put into motion by a relationship that ended a couple of months ago.

On the one hand, this relationship gave me the self-confidence to stop denying my abilities. I’ve always known, deep down, that I had some psychic ability but I never allowed myself to admit it, not even to myself. I maintain a skeptical view on most things in my life, but I’ve always had very good ‘instincts’. Sometimes, I just *know* I know things…and in those moments, I’ve never been wrong. This utter conviction has been my drive and motivation my entire life – I’ve always lived my life knowing where I was going and navigating my present towards that future.

On the other hand, this same relationship utterly shattered my faith in my instincts.

I used to think that this relationship was significant but now with time and distance, I no longer feel the same.

Regardless of the nature of that relationship, the end result is still the same: my confidence in my instincts hasn’t recovered…as a result, I’ve felt lost and directionless ever since.

I genuinely believed that I knew what the future held for me with him in my life…but now that he’s gone, that future is gone too… and no new future has come to my mind’s eye yet. As a result, I don’t know what to do. I’ve never not *seen* my future before.

Given the aforementioned background, my question is this: What now?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

People come and go. People change sometimes. It sucks when you’re on the receiving end of a loss. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start planning your next path.

no new future has come to my mind’s eye yet

What do you want to do? Where do you want to go? What do you want to have? My belief is the future is largely a result of the intentions we set into place in the present. If you aren’t seeing it, maybe it’s time to start doing it. Make a plan. Start cutting a path. With your abilities, sometimes our emotions and “wants” can block what’s in front of us. It doesn’t mean you don’t have awareness and abilities. Even the best psychics are wrong sometimes. We all make mistakes. We all have limitations. With psychic ability, if you want to get better control and better accuracy, get some training. It’s offered here and you might be able to find somewhere else. Good training will allow you to turn on and turn off your abilities at will. You can learn to focus them and filter them. It doesn’t matter how flat you are now, you can get them back and stronger than ever with the right approach. In fact, my intuition is telling me you could easily be doing something like this on a professional level or at least integrate it into some type of other work. You are a natural healer. I see this about you.

Seabird
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 5.00

Thanks, Fiona.

I don’t know what I want to do or where I want to go – that’s the problem. As far as I can tell, I don’t want anything.

I’ve sat on responding for a while because I really wanted to give things a fair shot of settling down and making sure my emotions weren’t clouding my judgement or “insight”.

The end of the relationship wasn’t upsetting because I lost him – it was upsetting because I lost myself.

For better or worse, it can not be denied that I have become a very different person.

I think in some ways I have been reborn – in the sense that everything is new and strange. I genuinely don’t understand what it is it to want to go somewhere, for example.

In fact…the entire concept of wanting anything seems very foreign and alien to me.

I guess it would help to get some insight into what his significance was in my life – what role he was supposed to play, what path he was supposed bring me to, what lesson I was supposed to learn.

I would appreciate any insight anyone may have to offer on that point – I feel it may give me a hint as to what direction to move forward.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.