Im starting to learn i need work

Main LifeLeap Café Personal Growth Help Im starting to learn i need work

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Muptonaz
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 26
      • Replies: 20
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 26.00

Ive been so excited to be here and am learning so much but I am finding out through all i am posting and reading in the lessons etc… That i need to learn to find room in my life for me. I have spent 23 yrs making my sig other happy that I have ignored what my needs are. I have kept my feelings at bay to avoid conflict. I worry so much about how he feels about our relationship that I dont think about how I feel. We really have a strong relationship that has survived a great deal. But its not always good. I know it could be AMAZING. I know I need to fix how i am in the telationship its just easier said than done. I would like to know how to give the best of me to this relationship because I fear it could be about to end.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I would suggest legitimate training, like the Life Mastery Program offered here. There are other things elsewhere that you might find helpful. The important thing is to embrace the moment and make a change. Don’t just sit in it like a child sits in his dirty diaper. Recognize that things are right and make a change. And don’t try to do it all on your own.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.