Im not fully sure of my potential and would love some input!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Im not fully sure of my potential and would love some input!

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Krissyterrell93
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

I went through my awakening last year, everything started clicking for me finally. I know I’m an empath & I have healing abilities. I’m wondering if the gifts I’ve been given have the potential to be strong and I believe I’m more than just the two above, could anyone tell me if I’m correct? Ive been trying to find a community like this to learn from and I’m excited to have found yall!

Anonymous
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 4
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

You just need to feel your eternal self in each and every now moment

Ms_Cosmo
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 30
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 61.99

Hello.It’s great that you’ve found this Wonderful Community!
          I believe you found this particular community@the time when you were supposed to.There are Several beneficial articles,excercises,feedback,forums,information,videos,etc.,to help you discover&learn techniques from other members,their skills&what works for them.
          You can choose from&apply the most useful techniques to hone in,sharpen your own abilities.
          Always Be accepting&keep an open mind,during this time.
          The only limits are the ones you decide on! ?

Krissyterrell93
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

You just need to feel your eternal self in each and every now moment

I’m slowly discovering who i am & loving it fully!

FionaM
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
            I've Donated »
              • United States
              • Topics: 4
              • Replies: 587
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 742.00

I went through my awakening last year, everything started clicking for me finally.

Good for you! Sounds like you had some type of catalyst which launched you forward a bit.

I’m wondering if the gifts I’ve been given have the potential to be strong and I believe I’m more than just the two above, could anyone tell me if I’m correct?

I believe anyone can develop or strengthen healing and psychic abilities. It’s a natural innate ability. There are no “special” people. Just people who choose to access their true/deeper self, and those who do not. To really reach a significant level of ability, to where these abilities can be used at will to help others, in a controlled fashion, I’ve only seen people do this through legitimate training. And I’ve seen people with no ability develop rapidly over a few short months (to the point of being able to demonstrate abilities at will). Natural healers and psychics, while they can above average abilities, will tend to be spotty with results and can often have lack of control (grounding, focus, power, clarity, psychic accuracy, healing strength). Just my 2 cents from being around so many people on various spiritual paths. There are helpful articles on this site, but if you are really serious I’d suggest looking at Life Mastery Program here or another serious training program elsewhere. Good luck!

Krissyterrell93
              Basic Member
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

Hello.It’s great that you’ve found this Wonderful Community!
                I believe you found this particular community@the time when you were supposed to.There are Several beneficial articles,excercises,feedback,forums,information,videos,etc.,to help you discover&learn techniques from other members,their skills&what works for them.
                You can choose from&apply the most useful techniques to hone in,sharpen your own abilities.
                Always Be accepting&keep an open mind,during this time.
                The only limits are the ones you decide on! ?

Thank you so much! Ive extremely excited to have found this ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.