I'd Like to Hear What You Think!

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Metaphysical Healing I'd Like to Hear What You Think!

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by ShantiT.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ShantiT
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I’ve always been interested in the “past life”. Sometimes I feel a strange connection to people I hardly know and have a strong desire to relocate to particular countries from around the world. With these countries, I am not only drawn to the natural topography of the land. I also feel deeply intrigued by the architecture, culture, art, music, ancient artifacts, and the people (including indigenous). Eventually, I want to regress to my past life to understand these connections on a deeper level. If you have experienced past life recall or have an interest in past life regression, please share. I’d love to hear about it.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Shanti,

I can tell from your post that you are a student. I would suggest asking this question in the private student area:

https://www.lifeleap.org/students/

You are likely to get a much better response over there. Because of their training, many students would be able to give you a better response.

That part of the website looks similar to here, but this is the LifeLeap Community, which is open to everyone. The private student area is open only to active students of the Life Mastery Program. Hope this helps.

ShantiT
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 3.00

Thank you Fiona. Your advice was very helpful. I don’t see the topic listed as I did here. Should I create a new one?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.