I want to what will be the future of my relationship

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I want to what will be the future of my relationship

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 7
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hai iam riyasudheen. I love my friend her name is sulfiya I want to get married with her. I used love spells on her will it work ,will she fall in love with me and accept to marry me pls anyone give me a detailed reading about this.

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Your energy is felt, and there is heartache. She who is Sulfiya has rejected you. She is seen turning away. Yet she enjoys your attention.
        In the end, the energy of a marriage between you is very weak. There is a child she holds but he is not yours. She seems to be happy in another marriage.
        I am told there is another for you in the distance. This will not happen right away. There will be a waiting period which feels like 1-2 years. In this time, you will find maturity, healing, and wisdom.

Love, Melinda

Anonymous
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Is there any chance for me to get her. I want to be with her pls help me I’ll do anything for it.

Anonymous
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Is there any chance for me to get her. I want to be with her pls help me I’ll do anything for it.give me a way any way? I’ll do it

MelindaR
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 3
              • Replies: 163
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 337.01

Namaste Riyasudheen: The energy of a relationship with her is very weak. Your guides ask that you let go of outcome. This is about you trusting that all is unfolding as it should. No mountain, or relationship is too far away. Have faith that you will find you true beloved. The one who will make you feel complete. She is out there. Sense her energy. Await her embrace with anticipation and faith.

Love, Melinda

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.