I need to no

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I need to no

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lacy
    Basic Member
    I've Donated »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I really need to know how a person feels about me his name is Dan Groulx his birthday is July 21 1971 mine is March 23 1968 could you please help me

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I get a psychic sense he does notice you and there is a spark of attraction there, but it’s also has a newness about it. Feels like things really haven’t progressed to a point of anything serious yet. I also see him considering someone else romantically, but there is nothing solid there yet either or either it’s a dead relationship which is at a distance. Feels like you are going to have to create a scenario where the two of you are in a social setting, and can talk more and get to know each other. Feels like you might have a chance if your can create this type of scenario. Otherwise, things could stagnate and you could lose the opportunity. Also, I get a psychic sense you might be a little too serous about this. That could repel him if you aren’t careful. Try to lighten things up. Try to get a sense of humor about it. Let me know if any of this makes sense.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.