I need a medium reading.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I need a medium reading.

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Brandijo
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 14.00

I’ve been dealing with the loss of my grandpa for 2 years before he passed, I wasn’t able to mend our relationship.

jillyce17
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 31
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 60.01

Hey Brandijo,
        Whatever you and your grandpa went through in physical life was meant to teach you something important. He wants you to let go of whatever is holding you back and let the lesson change you, the way it was meant to.
        I feel like he’s saying you are inclined to get stuck in the way things are/were. It’s time to move forward. Whatever flaws or mistakes between the two of you, they don’t matter in the end. All that matters is growth.
        He wants to thank you for choosing to play the role you did in his life. You mean far more to him than perhaps you know, and his soul loves you unconditionally. Even if he didn’t communicate that to you in life.
        You will be seeing signs that you are cared for. I wasn’t shown what they were. They will make sense to you.

Brandijo
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

I guess I just need some clarity from him. I’ve been wanting to reach out to him….

jillyce17
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★

Ok. I’m still learning but I’ve had some success with this kind of stuff. Give me some specific questions and I’ll get back to you a little later today.

Brandijo
            Basic Member
              • United States
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

I just want him to know I’m sorry for everything and for all the stress I’ve put him through. And that if he’s looking down on me, I hope he’s not disappointed in me.

jillyce17
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • ★★

Oh pfft, earlier today when I responded to you, I can tell you now he isn’t disappointed or anything like that. He’s there to help you now, better than he could have in life even.
                He’s going to show you signs he’s around, if you pay attention and stay open minded.

Brandijo
                Basic Member
                  • United States
                  • New Participant
                  • Topic Author

What advice does he have for me?

MelindaR
                  graduate
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More »
                    • Topics: 3
                    • Replies: 163
                    • Super Participant
                    • ★★★★★
                    Credits: 337.01

ask your grandfather to come forward. He says: I stand here wanting to ask why you doubt that I am proud of you. Things were not rosey when I walked alongside you. Yet, I am not disappointed in anything that happened or was said. We grow through trials and strife. Stand tall my dear and be counted as the strong amongst our family. Help those that are weak.
                    I have a vision of an older man sitting on a porch. The vision changes to him driving on a dark, rainy night. He is worried he won’t get home. I see a woman riding a bike along the road where he is driving. The rain has stopped. He stops and talks with you. He says you should be home out of the rain.
                    He says you wear his handkerchiefs…?
                    He looks at a gold pocket watch. He wants you to use your time wisely.

In love, Melinda

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.