I have no idea what is going on with me

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I have no idea what is going on with me

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by 11mc11.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

11mc11
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hi everyone.

I’ve found this forum and I am hoping someone can help me get an in site to what is going on.

Sorry this might be a long one.

About very long time ago I met someone.
      He was only due to be in the country for a few months longer after we met as he had decided before he wanted to go back home.
      We ended up getting together and agreed it would just be fun, nothing serious. We was both happy with this.

Cut a long story short the night he left he almost told me he loved me. We both caught feelings for each other but hid it pretty well till the last night.

He left. We spoke as soon as he got back. He told me when he was at the airport he almost didnt leave. We spoke for probably a month after. anyway he started to take longer to reply. I stopped messaging as i felt he didn’t want to talk so much. I have sent him the odd messages over the years to which he has ignored.

Anyway its been a long time since then and i now have children and a partner.

All of a sudden the other day he poped in to my head and the past couple of days i can’t get him out. Then i had a vision of us talking. Having a conversation about what happened. I felt every single emotion in this vision. It was the middle of the day and i was sat on my sofa so i was fully awake.

Since then i can not get him out my mind.

I dont want to have a relationship with him, i love my partner.

I just dont understand why this is happening to me.

Is it because he is thinking of me? Is it all in my mind?

I don’t know.

My question is.. how does he feel about the past, am i feeling this because he wants answers or is it all just in my head.

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.