I feel like I have developed psychic abilities.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I feel like I have developed psychic abilities.

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Mari123.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

Do I have psychic abilities and if so is this why I feel like I am in a spiritual battle? I feel blessed but like I am being attacked by something demonic at the same time.

Anonymous
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 11
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

The battle is between your heart and your head, ie the ego and the real you. As you are getting more in touch with your true self, your psychic ability will strengthen, but if you haven’t done the work with ego then it can create a terrible battle within yourself. So no, you are not begin attacked by anything demonic. Ego is your attachment to beliefs, I feel you have parts of you deep down that believe psychic gifts can be the work of the devil etc.., so its actually these parts of you that dont want you to go there. Of course it’s not true, and your logical head won’t believe it, but I do feel deep down there is some belief around this, you may have taken it on as a child and from your parents and something to do with religion. So let these fears surface and feel them, then you will release them. You have a great gift busting to be born again, so feel your fears around it, let them move and dont shove them down. You will be a great gift to many people. Trust in soul that’s guiding you beautifully and dont let the fears win.

Mari123
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 29
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 41.00

I get like that too sometimes. Once in a while in my dreams I’m fighting a demon. Comes in different scenerios. I just pray and pray to it, and it gets angry, then it suddenly disappears.

Xotrishxo
          Basic Member
            • United States
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 1
            • New Participant
            Credits: 5.00

I’ve been told I have physic abilities

✝️⚛️✡️Trisha ledbetter?✝️⚛️

Mari123
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 2
              • Replies: 29
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              Credits: 41.00

Thats a great gift to have psychic abilities. You should get some information on Dale’s training course to help you how to use your skills.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.