I cannot see when visualizing nor out of my minds eye and i do not have thoughts

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Psychic Development Forums I cannot see when visualizing nor out of my minds eye and i do not have thoughts

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jier
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 10
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 16.00

hello i am a new most powerful psychic. I have never herd a thought in my life and acaoont see out of my minds eye in addition I have no abilities and have several disabilitiesi will be unnable to become a psychic nor ratain my gitts as i feel that i loose them in poarticualt the metacognition and the strategic military mindset that i have. furthermore i have developed all kinds of powers throughout the year and am giving them to past earths now i have developed esp and am having difficulty making money with it so far it is limited to my computer and local surrounding but i wou9ld like it to increase in its infection rate and radius thus granting me more advance knowledge than over or for the enemy. Now i want to make money but dont know which gift i should train. so far my strategy has been to do massive amounts of subliminals and then go to sleep. i even do them in my sleep. now as i look forth to developing the powers i heard aout as an infnat and a kid, i am bemoaned to say that i rely on biannual beats to train my powers and awaken my instint and intuition and metapysical gifts which i dont know the name of. id like to have al. i know that one of my powers constantly change. and will soo be arriving. i hope to harbor this and bridge the gap between the worlds and the world eye now.

iiqueenearth
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Replies: 20
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 36.00

Everyone’s gifts are different. To see through the minds eyes and have thoughts one has to practice to develop those skills. What one psychic may possess isn’t what another will. Practice may show another skill and doesn’t mean that skill will go to every psychic. The minds eye is a gift and to unlock we must do the work individually. Use tools and study. Powerful psychics study.

Alignment with the Divine Assignment

iiqueenearth
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Replies: 20
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 36.00

Originality goes along way with study as well. We talked about my abilities earlier.

Alignment with the Divine Assignment

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

I see you are new student of the Life Mastery Program. I could comment here, but you are better off asking this type of question in the private student community: https://www.lifeleap.org/students/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.