How to stop over thinking

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions How to stop over thinking

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Markstahlecker
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 9.00

I live in side my mind why is it so difficult for me to keep my mind clear has the negative things I think about early in the morning ruin my entire day. Any and all suggestions are welcome thank you for taking your time to read this.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

This is common. But if you try to fight thought, it feeds it. My opinion: this is what blocks awareness and metaphysical abilities in most people. You can get beyond this with proper training, like the exercises in the metaphysical training course offered on this site. A simple thing you can practice now is to watch your thoughts go by like text on a computer screen. Watch them from a distance. This is a type of dissociative exercise. Instead of being the thought, it allows you to experience the thought from a distance. Do this 10 minutes a couple times a day, and you should see a difference with some practice. Exercises like this (and better ones) will help to take away the energy of thought. When thought isn’t fed, it tends to fizzle out. Try it and report back.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.