How do we define soulmate?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions How do we define soulmate?

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Muptonaz1.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Muptonaz1
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 9
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 14.00

I hear people say they found their soulmate, Define soulmate. After I ended my 25 year relationship that I never imagined would end I moved back home. My roommates friend James came by one day, He was not my type and I wasn’t even attracted to him. We started talking and we had a lot of similar interests. He seemed like a good guy. But I would not have considered him for me. I don’t even recall how or when it happened but we ended up together. Right after that …. A few months actually he ended up in jail. He did a year in jail and I stuck by him. He has been out several months. He has had a hard family past and has some issues he was adopted by a family that was not loving. He is a kind good man and he treats me wonderful. I would like to know what I need to do to put him at ease emotionally. He has what he calls defects.he is affectionate and wonderful but cannot express feelings I want to know how to connect with his defects so he can experience what love should be. Do we have a chance together? Will he ever move past his defect? Or will I learn to endure the effects of his defect. Can love heal him?

Bonnie4678
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 15
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 22.00

Everybody gets mad when I say this but there are no such thing as soulmates God put us down here on our free will even if he did make us someone to be with it’s our free will that uses them and basically it’s the chemistry in our bodies that chooses the magnetic p u l l to a person leaving a 25-year relationship is a giant thing it’s a huge step only your heart and your soul know if that’s what’s right for you cuz your soul is going to be designed to tell you what you’re supposed to be doing and where you’re supposed to be in your life

Anonymous
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 7
          • New Participant
          Credits: 0.00

Hello Love,

I feel as if you are trying too hard to find the answer to what you already know to be true; which is that you love this man and would do anything to help him, and what more could you offer than that…You love him so much that you went through so much to be by his side when others might not have done the same under your circumstances. So I want to shed a little clarity on that and let you know that like attracts like. Think about what you were going through when you met this man and mirror it to what he was going through at the time as well and I want you to ask yourself how you two might be a match to eachother, even if you describe your meeting by chance. How were you feeling?…next I would advise you to be a bright example of love for him…release anything negative in your life that no longer positively serves you and make a statement to not let drama or other peoples negativity and your own in your experiences. You will find that the more you love yourself and the more you stop believing their is something wrong with either of you , that the solution will find you. Look to better and better feeling thoughts and only acknowledge those that perpetuate what you what. A thought is just a belief we keep thinking and it is no wonder your mate thinks he has defects, he has probably been told this and he probably reminds himself of this every day of his life! While there is nothing you can do to change his beliefs overnight, you can start by being a pure example for love for yourself and when you do the universe will match you up with someone who is a match to who you are and you will love every minute of it.

Anonymous
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 7
            • New Participant
            Credits: 0.00

I don’t feel I could get that across as clear as I would have like to but please, if you are open to it , may I suggest looking up Abraham Hicks on you tube and search for keywords like soul mate? It might be weird at first but if you give it a chance it is my belief you will find exactly what will resonate with you. Please let me know if this helps… you can type Abraham hicks on any subject in youtube and I am almost 99% sure you will find some truth of value for you. Wishing all the best hun. XO, Jessie

Patricia7-
            Lesson 5
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 19
              • Replies: 238
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 26.00

The concept soul mate means 2 souls that were separated and now find each other. I think we all were created with intact souls. I believe we recognize people we knew in previous lives but that can be positive, negative or neutral. Just be there for him. Live in the present. Remember we can not fix anyone so live with people the way they are, not how they could be.

Muptonaz1
              Participant
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 9
                • Replies: 4
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author
                Credits: 14.00

Thank you so much, I needed to hear what I’m sure I already know to find peace in my love for this incredible man. I’m sure much of my question in our relationship comes from my past relationship of 25 years with a man who was a true narcissist. I think James has never really been loved not even by his parents but he seems open to it for the first time. Thank you for the guiding light.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.