Hi Everyone, Newbie Here!!!!

Main LifeLeap Café Get To Know Everyone Hi Everyone, Newbie Here!!!!

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by nicciashley81.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

amberpercy0905
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

Joining this community and hoping for some insight, advice or guidance. With the past year, I have experienced some changes spiritually and emotionally. Really don’t know how to explain it and express myself without the general population thinking I’m crazy and I need to be locked up. Looking forward to meeting new people on this journey.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

hi Amber. You are in the right place. Keep asking questions and sharing!

KirstenS
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 7
          • New Participant
          Credits: 20.00

Hi Amber,

I am new here too. You should consider doing the intuitive counseling session with Dale. It changed my life and granted me the answers I needed. Good Luck!!

nicciashley81
          Basic Member
            • United States
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 1
            • New Participant
            Credits: 10.00

Hey Amber!
            I am not only new to this site, but I am also new to this entirely. I believe that you are actually more advanced than I am, given that you’ve been experiencing changes for about a year. I only really started to finally seek the answers to these types of spiritual transformation/journey type questions over the last few months . I know what you mean as far as not wanting people to view you as crazy when you bring these things up, because my own family members have kind of ignored me when I bring it up.
            You should have heard my mom’s reaction last night when I told her that I’m investigating for the first time this weekend, with the paranormal team that asked me to join them! PRICELESS! I can’t wait to tell her that I was informed last night via a psychic that I possess a lot more in the way of abilities than I ever thought could be true, because… Me?? Really??
            Anyways, it’s nice to meet you, hope I offered some comfort and hopefully a smile or two. Hopefully we’ll chat sometime soon, it looks like we’re on similar journeys. Take care!

?Much Light & Love? Nic

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.