Hi!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dagny
    Basic Member
    I've Donated »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 9.00

Hi! I’m here because I have had some recent metaphysical experiences and I’m curious to learn more about this community. I have a strong connection with someone I am no longer in a relationship with; we still love each other, but there were some practical reasons it couldn’t work. Though he lives in another city, I can often feel his feelings, both loving and sad; it feels like there is an emotional tether between us. Tonight (while I was getting a craniosacral massage), it felt as though I could feel his presence within me (which I know sounds odd); then when my therapist placed her hand under my sacrum and over my abdomen, there was a switch and I felt as though my body, or maybe my spirit, was within him. I’m not sure what it means, but it felt very profound and very palpable. So that’s what drew me here. I am looking forward to learning more and meeting others who may have had similar, or other types of, experiences.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I think what you are experiencing is very common and not off at all, although many people don’t have the awareness to sense it. I do get a psychic sense there is a strong bond between the two of you, although it feels stronger from your side. Although, I don’t think this is just random. Your focus and curiosity on him keeps the bond alive and active. In these situations, it’s not uncommon to sense a psychic overlay over your own body of the other person. In a sense, you are wearing them. You might even feel pain if they feel pain, sadness if they feel it, and the list goes on. You can keep this going if you like, but you might want to ask yourself if this is really serving a purpose? Is your over-active focus on him something you hold onto so you don’t have to risk the pain of a real relationship? Good questions to ask yourself. Most people are identified with at least a few other people in this way. Most of the time this causes more problems than benefits. It can kill you if you identity too much, with the wrong people, like cancer patients, other sick people. It’s a good skill to have if you are in the healing field. But only if you identify and then get the other person off of you quickly. This is often who I work with people psychically. You are basically seeing behind their eyes, for a brief moment. If you want to learn more about these things, or if you decide you want to get that connection off of you, I suggest looking into the Life Mastery Program on this site. You definitely have some heightened psychic sensitivity. The question is what are you going to do with it? How can you use it to help others and make the world a better place? Good questions to ask!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.