Help find lost documents

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Help find lost documents

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Ennochio.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jennifer123
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

My husband recently passed away; he had hidden our passports and some registration papers ‘for safe keeping’. Unfortunately, he hid them too well and I cannot find them anywhere. Is anyone able to help me?

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

So very sorry for your loss. I am getting a pull toward a locked box. Not sure if this would be in a financial institution or in a domestic setting. Do so hope you will be able to locate these documents.

Ennochio
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 4
          • New Participant
          Credits: 9.00

Hello Jennifer. I Hope you are doing well. I began to look into this for you and I was immediately seeing a book being opened into the middle of the book and i asked if there was a message written in a book describing the details of where the documents were, and i just saw one of those books that is kind of like a secret stash safe where it appears to be a book on the outside but it opens up to a caved out area inside the book where you can hide things and close it and put it up on a shelf with other books and it blends right in. I am not sure if it is literal ora subtle hint about where the actual documents are or if the book has a key to a safe or to some sort of secured deposit box at a bank or something.I hopethis helps. And please don’t forget to give your honest feedback about this to the people who have shared insights cuz it is what helps us fine tune our skills in our development. Thanks for participating.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.