hello i an alcholic and also have problems with anxiety and deppresion

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Metaphysical Healing hello i an alcholic and also have problems with anxiety and deppresion

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Cindyblue.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dan196973
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 15
      • Replies: 32
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

anyway like i said i am an alchohalic and ive got an anxiety disorder i want to stop the drinking and really need help with my anxiety anxiety is the reason i beleive that i drink most of the anyway does anyone think metaphysical healing would help me and if so were do i start and thank you so much

NicoleB
      Lesson 7
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 20
        • Replies: 54
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 15.00

I think it could help you! They offer free lesson in your member area. I recommend reading them and trying the concepts that they mention.

dan196973
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

ok and thank u i appericate any help i can get and thx again god bless you

Patricia7-
          Lesson 5
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 19
            • Replies: 238
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 26.00

AA is a powerful tool for recovery too. Meditation and prayer if you believe in prayer is also powerful. It is a one day at a time proposition. If anxiety is too hard to get to meeting then you can order literature too. Often we have to treat ourselves on many levels to break through. Best wishes sent your way!

dan196973
            Basic Member
              • United States
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              • Topic Author

hello and thx for the info and im going to do my best god bless

Lisarose
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 3
                • Replies: 26
                • Light Participant
                • ★★
                Credits: 36.00

Anxiety comes from a will not to be present. Is this what you feel about an area of your life? You need to identify it, and possibly change it in order to clear the problem.

Drinking problems stem from an unmet need – a need you have is not met, and you are meeting it with alcohol. You have merged with this substance, like a codependent relationship. But remember that you need to find wholeness within you. You may have been ignoring a part of yourself to get by – it has become subconscious. You need to find it and accept it. Eliminating alcohol is just scratching the surface of the issue – it will come up again in some other way.

You need to ask yourself these questions.
                I am always free for intuitive advice, so feel free to message me. I do not judge you, and send you much love.

Xx

Cindyblue
                Basic Member
                  • Topics: 0
                  • Replies: 12
                  • New Participant
                  Credits: 33.00

I think you need to start with what is making you drink and have anxiety in the first place… you need to find out if there is an underlying problems… are you going through some hard times, any trauma or problems with a relationship…. all of the things that could cause you to have trouble dealing with things in a substantial anxiety free way…I am sure if you can figure out what got you to that point then your anxiety alcohol problems will go away

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.