Hello everyone Im Amanda!!

Main LifeLeap Café Get To Know Everyone Hello everyone Im Amanda!!

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by hope2689.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

amandaclvn32
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 7.00

I am from Sumrall! I saw my first vision! It was a bright light almost like a torch light very White Thursday and a voice that said Love you that felt as if it went straight to my heart

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Thanks for sharing and welcome!

hope2689
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 20
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 32.00

Hi Amanda i am new to this also. Just wanted to say you have a lovely radiant smile. It seems like youre the type of person that brings joy wherever you go. The world needs more happy energetic people. Just curious about this vision experience you had. Have you lost a loved one? It seems like a situation where a loved one is conforting you and reassuring you of their love. The light must represent something positive and pure. Usually that’s what light symbolizes. I’m imagining it’s a loved ones spirit that is there with you warm, peaceful, and conforting. Did you recognize the voice? Please tell me more i’d like to know i’m curious. Now keep in mind i am not a professional, so this is all taken in interpretation. What i am prrcieving may not be the exact situation, but would love to learn more about it. Thats what im here for to learn and grow. I hope that others will allow me to grow with them by sharing their experiences.

hope2689
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 20
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 32.00

Also curious are you a teacher or have you ever worked in a daycare? You seem like you would do very well with children, some sort of occupation working to care for others. I don’t know why nursing home or elderly care came to mind. In home care in general, but anyway get back to me when you have the chance thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.