Hello Everyone

Main LifeLeap Café Get To Know Everyone Hello Everyone

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Joy39.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

KirstenS
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 7
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 20.00

Hello I am new here. I am recently separated and upon my journey looking for answers had someone tell me that I have a high psychic ability and can create my own happiness. I am still trying to learn if my husband will come back to us as he has said he still loves me and that our love is unique but he is done for right now. I am still looking for answers if anyone has insight or advice I would be very greatful.

Thank you,

Kirsten

dan196973
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 15
        • Replies: 32
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 2.00

wish i had sum answers for ya i dont but sum 1 on this site will just wanted ta say hi and glad u joined the site

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

Welcome . Welcome. Id’ say everybody is somewhat psychic, although some are more sensitive than others. As I focus in, I do get a sense you are more sensitive, although lacking control. If you are serious about developing psychic ability, get some training. It’s offered on this site. Yes, you can create your own happiness. Some of us need help with this, but it’s possible and not that much of a task if you develop the right skills for doing so. Most people won’t do the work out of laziness, doubt, or because it’s just easier to blame everything and everyone else for our unhappiness, but there are paths that you can take to accomplish this. I still see your husband holding back, but it doesn’t feel like it has to be over. It will take time, but the odds still feel good. Most important thing right now is for you to work on yourself from the inside out. I sense a lot of betrayal and resentment in you, which won’t help repair the relationship if this is what you want to do. Also, who is the marketing person? Is that you or your husband? I sense a small business that wants to come to life, but needs a push.

KirstenS
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 2
            • Replies: 7
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author
            Credits: 20.00

Thanks so much! We are actually both Marketing people and wanted to start a company together awhile ago. I had a session with Dale a few days ago and I’m going to start training here this week. Thanks again for sharing with me it is much appreciated.

FionaM
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
            I've Donated »
              • United States
              • Topics: 4
              • Replies: 587
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 742.00

Thanks for the confirmation. I get a sense you will love the LMP. It will be a life-changer for you. I’ll see you there!

Joy39
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 1
                • Replies: 3
                • New Participant
                Credits: 8.00

Hello my name is Joy. I am new here and i wanted to say I was told the samething about having a high spiritual side. What i wanted to say about your husband and your relationship is that you have to find the problem. Where did it go wrong at and work from their. I wouldnt let to much time go by with you guys being separated if you love him and he loves you. This should mean you can work it out. Remember why yall got married.

Joy39
                Basic Member
                  • Topics: 1
                  • Replies: 3
                  • New Participant
                  Credits: 8.00

Helli Fiona

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.