Healing

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Patricia7-.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

NicoleB
    Lesson 7
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 20
      • Replies: 54
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 15.00

Hi everyone.
      I just went through a break up and it hurts a lot right now. Rather than hold onto false hope and think he and I will get back together, I want heal and move forward. But I am hurting so much I’m not sure what to do. Does anyone have any tips? What can I do to feel better?

Chcook
      Basic Member
        • Japan
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 12
        • New Participant
        Credits: 23.00

Hey Nicole,

You are so active on the forum and I want to encourage you! But I don’t think I have good advice. Maybe someone who is further along in the program s here will be more helpful for us.

I also have had a string of bad relationships. I am very scared of being alone–so I just keep jumping into new relationships instead of giving myself space to grow.

Of course in my case even just running along–I think I am learning a lot about how to be comfortable being alone and who I am as a person. I think it is easier to find a partner when we have inner strength and confidence…

So I think your LMP program is probably a good way to find yourself. And if you aren’t confident about the relationship it is probably a great first step in figuring out what you do want…

Try to enjoy the journey. I have to remind myself to do that too.

Chcook
        Basic Member
          • Japan
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 12
          • New Participant
          Credits: 23.00

Oh…and hold your pain like it is a beautiful flower…that’s something my marriage counselor once said. She was into mindfulness.

NicoleB
          Lesson 7
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 20
            • Replies: 54
            • Rising Participant
            • ★★★
            • Topic Author
            Credits: 15.00

Hey! Thank you! Each day has been getting a little easier!

Patricia7-
            Lesson 5
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 19
              • Replies: 238
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 26.00

I also am in a great deal of pain right now from rejection by my child, not s man. I spend time each day in study, meditation/prayer, started some new hobbies and make myself be productive even when I don’t want to be. It does help! I believe in a higher power too and believe I can either heal myself with His help and if in His will, the relationship may be healed. Not telling you what to believe just saying what is helping me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.