He won’t open up

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions He won’t open up

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Lynngreen.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lynngreen
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I’m in somewhat of a love triangle at the moment. I started seeing a guy in January. He was honest from the start that he was still hooked on an ex. Well, the ex came back in March, moved right back in like nothing happened. Initially he said he was breaking it off with me, but has since then kept in regular contact. He does not talk about feelings so I have no idea what’s going on. I would hang in there if I knew he wanted to end it with her and pursue with me but he just walls off at any talk that involves feelings.
      Is there anything I can say that would help the situation? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Tania_perera4
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 19
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 43.00

Hi ,
        You consult bronzeenchantress911 , search her on this site and tell your issue.she will advice you .when Im broken she helped me to stand .she will.help you definetly
        Thanks and regards
        Tania

MelindaR
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 163
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 337.01

Namaste LynnG:
          Thank you for the opportunity to connect with you and your guides.
          As I focus on your energy, I get a vision of you looking in the distance at some people, and then you walk away quite fast.
          I see him sexually interested in you, yet there seems to be no true heart connection with you from his energy. I see you in pain and in love.
          He likes the chase and the excitement of having two women who love him. There are no words that will hold him to you. All attachment to you is temporary.
          I see his walls are long and narrow. He keeps to himself, and does not like to share his emotions. There is a sense of dormant aggression.
          I hear that in 1-2 months this relationship will dissolve permanently.
          Your root and sacral chakra ask for attention. Let peace enter your life. Use the time of void/emptiness to be filled with creative energy. Allow yourself to move, dance, garden, meditate, color, paint, sew, weave.
          You are the center of your Universe. His freewill allows him to venture into any relationship that serves his needs. He does not have your best interest at heart.

Love, Melinda

Lynngreen
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 1
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author
            Credits: 3.00

Thank you for the advice. I will check into them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.