has anyone purchased the program

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Psychic Development Forums has anyone purchased the program

• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by LaurenS.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

LaurenS
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

What are your thoughts on it?

Dale
      Keymaster
      Teacher
        • United States
          Credits: 826.00

I assume you are referring to the Life Mastery Program. Throughout this community, you will see students identified by “LMP Students” in their profile areas.

You may get some feedback from students to this topic. You can also see some of the student endorsements on the program description page:

https://www.lifeleap.org/mastery/

- Dale Sellers

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

It’s a powerful program. Compared to other training approaches I have tried in the past, it blows everything else away. It’s allowed me to get amazing control over myself, start attracting the things I want and gain sharp psychic perception. There are so many other benefits. I could go on for hours. If you do the exercises in the program, you will get results. If you get stuck or need help, Dale will help you along with a whole community of students. We hope to see you in the program!

ElizabethH
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Replies: 9
              • New Participant
              Credits: 8.00

I see some type of work in the medical field around you, maybe physical therapy or something similar. If this is true, I can truly say the training will help you. The methods can be used to diagnose people with physical issues using intuition. There are also a lot of emphasis on healing others. I’m a RN, so I tell you this from experience. I think you would find it very helpful.

LaurenS
              Lesson 20
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

Thank you for the responses.

ElizabethH–that is so cool that you picked up on that, im actually completing my Occupational Therapy Masters so yes very close to physical therapy, and it’s one of my motivations for wanting to do a training like this. I am always very interested in connecting with other healthcare workers who have intuitive modalities under their belt–I know some nurses have completed reiki trainings–how would you say this particular program has helped you on the job? Would appreciate examples–I feel like becoming intuitive would only help me in a field like this.

FionaM–I would actually be really interested in hearing how it helped you. Could you maybe list a few of the major benefits you’ve received since completing the program? When you say compared to other training approaches–do you mean other intuitive development programs?

LaurenS
                Lesson 20
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • New Participant
                  • Topic Author

oh and to both posters–were you highly intuitive before the program already? Or did the program actually help you develop a high level of intuition that you haven’t had before?

FionaM
                  Participant
                  graduate
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More »
                  I've Donated »
                    • United States
                    • Super Participant
                    • ★★★★★

All of the abilities I developed are because of the training. Most legitimate intuitives/psychics I’ve met have some type of in-depth training. Those things don’t normally come naturally. And if they do, there is no control. With training approaches, I was mainly involved with methods focused on personal growth, developing intuition and healing ability. Most of what I found before I stumbled across LMP was flakey, generic, lots of ego, impractical, shallow and cultish. Everybody brags about being a master, guru, enlightened, but when it comes down to it, the results just weren’t there. I’m not being negative just honest. With my own benefits, I don’t get too personal about those things here. I will say it’s helped me tremendously with attracting the right relationships, success and of course, spiritual abilities. The LMP has a active student community which is helpful. Surprisingly, almost none of them are here in this part of the site. Too busy living life I guess.

LaurenS
                    Lesson 20
                    LMP Student
                    Learn More »
                      • New Participant
                      • Topic Author

thank you so much for your response and elaborating it was helpful. When you say active student community–does that appear after one signs up for the program? All I see here are mostly individuals wanting psychic readings.

FionaM
                      Participant
                      graduate
                      LMP Student
                      Learn More »
                      I've Donated »
                        • United States
                        • Super Participant
                        • ★★★★★

Yes, the student website is a completely different area of the website. It’s hidden from visitors. Similar to here, there is a community but there are videos, audio, students communicating, that sort of thing. It’s more personal, serious and in-depth. Once you become a student you can access that part of the site. I think there is more about this in the link that Dale showed above.

LaurenS
                        Lesson 20
                        LMP Student
                        Learn More »
                          • New Participant
                          • Topic Author

oooh no wonder I’m not seeing it–okay it all makes sense now, thanks for clarifying :D. I’m excited to join the community once I’ve signed up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.