Girlfriend question

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Girlfriend question

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Briang77
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 10.00

Hi everyone, I’m new here I have been in a very serious relationship with the love of my life. I know she’s the one and she feels the same about me. Until very recently, she decided she needed a break and at first I freaked out and was a crying mess. I’ve come to grips pretty well with it and there is still hope for us. I also have been re-evaluating myself and have come to find I wasn’t meeting her emotional needs. During this time though she began chatting up another guy online. Should I be worried?

Briang77
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 10.00

Oh ya I also forget to mention she does now speak with him on the phone and has met him in person

MelindaR
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 163
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 337.01

Namaste Brian: Her energy is felt strongly. She likes the chase, and the excitement of the passion. She tends to get bored sexually without the passion and romance.
          I have a vision of her turning back to you and you extending your hands to her. You are seen in each other’s arms. Yet she soon grows restless. In order to keep the relationship growing strong, keep it fresh. Excite her by surprises (gifts, flowers, thoughtful gestures). She has a need to be loved and shown love. Learn exciting new ways to have sex. Keep it exciting.
          When you make the changes, it is felt her heart will cling to yours. The energy of this relationship going forward is felt at 90%+. You have a big chance of winning her back.
          Love, Melinda

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.