Ghosted by woman

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Ghosted by woman

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by jwalk415.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jwalk415
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 23
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 40.00

Hello. Back in late May, I had a falling out with a neighbor I was having sexual relations with due to a text message she took the wrong way. I tried to plead my case that I meant no harm and to not judge me by text. Unfortunately, I haven’t heard back from her. I have been “ghosted” is what they call it these days. After knowing her for a while, I thought she would at least give the courtesy of communicating to me why she thinks we shouldn’t see each other any longer, if that’s her decision. I just think “ghosting” is cowardly and cruel. I’m trying to move on and I know I will, eventually but I would like to know why she cut me off so abruptly and curious if she’ll ever contact me again. Can you help me with that?

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Dearest jwalk415:
        As I connect with the neighbor’s energy, I sense shame, anger, resentment. Her wings were clipped, and th wind in her sails were taken away. Her hopes and dreams with the relationship was deflated. She thought the relationship was headed in a different direction. She was deeply hurt by the comment (text).
        The lapse in the relationship has given her time to rethink it. Right now, your words have no meaning to her. Your actions will “speak” more influentially than your words at this point.
        You are being asked to remember that people are not things. There are dynamics of emotions that are sometimes hard to understand. Frequent your heart space for the answers you seek.
        I see a sunflower. It generates light, sunshine, happiness. There is potential for healing.
        Archangel Chamuel steps forward to say, “The time of peaceful living and calm presence is asking you to embrace it. You must choose to either accept a new life that will force you to face an addiction to old energy and walk through it, or choose to accept things the way they are and start living with them rather than complaining about them. It does not matter which choice you make. Either way, remember you are protected, and you will not make a mistake.”
        The current prominent numbers are: 5, 8, 12
        5=The Truth Revealed-five brings forward all energy and situations that have been hidden. Yet, they may not yet be visible for understanding. It invites you to look deeply at the truths around you and the deceptions. When you see the truth the star of five will emerge and the freedom from pain, chaos, and doubt is abundant.
        8=Protection and Commitment-Everything around you is at the point of expansion or contraction. To expand is to be a warrior of divine light and invoke the gift of the eight through actions instead of words. Each step is a signal to the universe that opens more doors and greater divine connection through commitment.
        12=The Soul Principle-Twelve is the ultimate trinity; the union of the two, (the body and soul), into the oneness. Gaze deeply at that which you feel causes separation or anxiety and release it to your soul principle. Bring everything to this space and notice how your flow and ease restore gracefully. Let your precious soul lead…it is time.
        Total=25=7
        7 is the energy of the situation with your neighbor. You are being called to claim your power. Are you ready to claim your power? The seven reminds us that we have mastery to choose our own destiny. We give our power away when we dwell on the situation and the other person. Free yourself from the chaos that exists by letting go of the outcome. Be a witness to the situation.

I hope this has given you insight into the situation. The reading is more about you than your neighbor…as it should be. We control our own destiny. May peace be with you abundantly. And so it is…

With much love, Melinda

jwalk415
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 16
          • Replies: 23
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 40.00

Thank you for your thorough insight and feedback into my situation, MelindaR. I really appreciate you. While I still don’t think my comment via text was wrong and that she is the one in the wrong in our situation, I have begun the process of reclaiming my power and taking things as they are. I also have never forgotten that people aren’t things and don’t believe she has that in mind about me being a person. She has been upfront about not wanting a relationship with me besides just sex. She has been in control of our situation. She did reach out to me over a week ago only to ignore me again without explanation when I tried to see her. I believe she is playing a game with my emotions that I no longer want to take part in. I just want a straight forward situation with her, to know where I stand with her without childish games and poor communication. But I can only control my actions. Therefore, I will live my life without clinging to the outcome of my involvement with her. If she doesn’t contact me again, so be it. But I will no longer reach out to her. If she reaches out to me, I will be open-minded. Thanks again for your timely words, though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.