Forever

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Dixierenee22.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dixierenee22
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

I’ve been in love with the same man for a decade. He recently moved so I told him how I feel. He said he doesn’t feel the same but anyone who is around us for five seconds can see he does. Is he my forever person or should I move on

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I sense the connection is real, but I’m getting big questionmarks about his long term goals. Feels like he really doesn’t know what to do yet. Is he in the military or some type of official like work? I keep seeing that around him. Maybe you could give it a little more time, and if he doesn’t bite then walk away?

Dixierenee22
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

He was my manager for this entire time and he moved on to pursue another management opportunity..I know he loves me and he knows I’m there for him always but do u sense fear? He’s never had a real commitment because no one can seem to hook him, they always leave him

MelindaR
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 163
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 337.01

There is chemistry and deep attraction on his part. The probability that a long-term relationship will start with him is felt very low…around 35%. His interests are varied, and he likes to keep moving not only in the work place, but in relationships. I sense a group of women he communicates with, but there is nothing really serious.
            It does feel that you will stay in touch with him and deep affectionate friendship will always be present. Your wisdom will guide you forward.
            Be open with your gifts and talents. We thank you for sharing your beauty with the world. Your energy is beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to feel it.

Dixierenee22
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Thank you..if only I could get over him.. he’s bonded with my son and this is so hard for me

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.