Feeling stuck

Main LifeLeap Café Personal Growth Help Feeling stuck

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ruby_99
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hello, community members. I have suffered with long term negativity all my life. I feel like I am in a window looking at people live their dream life except mine. I never have the opportunity to own my own home or car. I do believe I am under a curse, familial and generational that keeps me living the best life possible. How can I move forward, when I keep getting whiplashed back to square one?

Charda86
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 7
        • Replies: 11
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 24.00

Hi there!
        I know that feeling all too well! A lady on here name Fiona gave me a link on this site for suggested literature. She feels very helpful and I get a trustworthy feeling from her. I hope she reaches out to you . I think she was dead on with me. I’m sorry I can’t point you in the right direction. I’m on the same journey.
        Good luck best wishes

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

@Charda86, thank you for the kind words. The link:
          https://www.lifeleap.org/community/forums/topic/law-of-attraction/

@Ruby_99
          that book might help you. I would focus on taking small steps everyday, to take better care of yourself. I don’t see a curse, except for the self-fulfilling prophesy that you are creating in your head. We can sometimes be our own worst enemies. As long as you believe you have a curse, you will keep getting the same life for yourself. Be careful about playing the victim role in this way. If you start taking more personal responsibility for your life, but without beating yourself up, you will see changes. I get a psychic sense you are around negative people, if any people at all. Get out and surround yourself with positive uplifting people and places. Volunteer or do something else positive. And don’t make excused for not doing this. Also, I would look into the free “best life” guide on this website. I think it’s in the “what’s new” section. It’s beginners level, but it will help you to start putting the pieces in your life back together. IF you really want results, I suggest getting some training to learn how to get control over yourself, from the inside you. The Life Mastery Program is offered on this site, or you might be able to find something elsewhere. Get some tools to manage your thoughts, emotions, spiritual energy, what you attract, etc. You can do it if you set you mind to it. People have risen up from much darker places, compared to where you are. Also, owning a home and car won’t make you happy. Thinking something from the outside will make you happy is an age old trap. Don’t fall for this. These things might help temporarily, but happiness is state created from the inside out. Real happiness can’t be taken away by a repo man or a bank. Work on getting these objects in your life, but also work on the inner journey.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.