Existential Crisis Healing

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Existential Crisis Healing

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Patricia7-.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ArcPleiadian
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

It has been 2 years now since I had an existential crisis, a lot of things have changed since I have been developing my spiritual life, quit uni and decided to come back home and do what I love. Although I am slowly recovering from this, a question remains in my mind constantly: When will I meet my future husband?
      Since so much change has occurred I have cut all ties with past friends, I find I have less and less to say to people around me. So this question has been haunting me for some time now and any insight I receive might end up helpful. Since my set of interests are very ‘weird’ for people here, I find myself not interested in men in my country at all. I do wish to have a family in the future but I don’t want to settle just for the sake of settling. I have learnt through this phase that I have suppressed my abilities since a child which i am learning more about. Moreover, I am discovering about my soul and things beyond this planet.

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

You are not weird but you you vibrate at a higher frequency than most folks. Seek out people who are positive, loving and spiritual. Do not settle. Be friends first and romance can follow.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.