Don’t know what’s happend to me

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Psychic Development Forums Don’t know what’s happend to me

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by legaleagle.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mehediabedin
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

Recently I hear sounds that normal man can’t. Such as from Refrigerator. Now I can hear things from 1/2 mile distance. Also, I hear two/more people talking in my mind. The thing is I can get their topic before starting their talking but when they talk I can’t stop theirs gossip. I don’t know is this really a gift or my mental problem? The men of my mind told me yesterday about a huge star that give us power (what kind of power?). It distribute everyone equal power but there are some people can hack more power from it. I don’t know what’s happening. Help me!

legaleagle
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 10
        • New Participant
        Credits: 12.00

Hi..it “sounds” to me .. (no pun intended) that you have Clairaudience which is 1 of the 4 ways that lucky individuals like you receive intuitive information.. basically you are hearing things outside the normal scope..you’ll need to learn how to distinguish between the intuitive messages and your own thoughts….I would do some reading on this topic and learn more about it…you are not mental you gifted..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.