Direction

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Bonnie4678.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kls117
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

In need of direction, not understand life right now. DOB 4/24/87. Name: KIMBERLY location: Lexington, Mississippi

Bonnie4678
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 15
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 22.00

To my understanding you may have a bit of stubbornness unwillingness to let go of certain things unwillingness to bend because you believe things should be a certain way and you’re not taking a look at the other situation where other people are not the same as you they do need you to bend sometimes and they do need you to see their side even though you sometimes find it hard to see other people’s ways the best thing you can do is meditate look inside yourself and pray because most of your heart is very good and very pure however getting through these situations that are so confusing and things that you don’t understand are not very easy if you do not open up your mind and trust in God and pray no matter what the case is your broker no food or you lost your job or your car payments late whatever the case is I have a baby in the father’s being a jerk or whatever that whatever you’re going through all you have to do is sit down take deep breaths getting yourself into prayer with God cry really hard if you need to and ask God to help you understand what’s going on in your life right now ask him to help you through it because believe me if he brings you to it he will bring you through it my best answer to you is to work on your love faith and trust in God and then all the understanding and everything you need to know will come to you I promise you that because that’s how it happened for me

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.