Could any one do a spread on my love life?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Could any one do a spread on my love life?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by rose123.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

RobS
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 6
      • Replies: 17
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 39.00

Hi, I have some stuff going on in my love life just wanted to see if I could get a spread to see what is going on and what the cards say. 

rose123
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • United Kingdom
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 77
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 115.00

Robs
        She thinks there isnt much left between you and him anymore..she thinks she ought to leave.
        You think she has made her decision to be independent go along with that decision.
        These are the things that tarot cards showed,hope that makes sense

RobS
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 6
          • Replies: 17
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 39.00

Rose thank you but could you clarify please? Is that saying she is done? Or coming back or is that saying she is done with the other guy and coming back?

rose123
          Participant
          Basic Member
            • United Kingdom
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 77
            • Rising Participant
            • ★★★
            Credits: 115.00

Robs,
            I do not want to be too judgemental nor to be critical over other people decisions,at the end of the day we are all individuals and make our own decisions.
            If you ask me my opinion ,I think ,from the looking at cards ,it sounds selfish as it looks ,she is just wishing to be herself.I agree ,its very selfish,but you need to understand there are a lot of young women out there still looking for identity;who they,what really want..etc.as for her,it might not be ‘other guy’as you think ,he might happened to be there for her,someone soon to be fallen into waste category in her terms.
            Once she has found ‘real’herself,she may come to terms of forgiveness or you see some kind of maturity from her if you had child together,but I would not fall into long term relationship with her or let her ruin your potential relationship to other women.
            I would just suggest you ,though its hard to swallow it all,be brave and take your control of your own destiny instead of your depressing all your life for nothing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.