Closure

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Melville88
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

I didn’t get a chance to say cya when my bf passed away. His family hated me that much that I wasn’t allowed to turn up to the funeral

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. I know it my seem cliché, but as I focus in, he knows you cared and he cared dearly for you. In fact, I get a psychic sense he leaned on you dearly. You provided a foundation of stability for him, whether he admitted it or not. From my experiences, when it comes to the spirit world, things like “who was at the funeral” don’t really matter too much to those in spirit. It’s more what’s in their heart that matters. I get a sense he’s still around you, maybe showing up occasionally to check in. I’m not sure if it’s him, but I keep seeing someone around you in spirit who was in some type of construction work, although it could be electronics. Unlike a lot of people in this community, I do get a strong sense of spiritual development and awareness within you. Keep going in that direction! It will help you make sense of everything and gain the peace you deserve. You have a natural healing quality, and it wouldn’t surprise me if you end up more on a compassionate path, maybe doing healing work. Just be careful about giving too much of yourself.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.