Approaching a dude / new question

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Approaching a dude / new question

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MarkK.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MarkK
    Lesson 10
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 34
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

Thanks. I was also wondering about a guy named Phil who goes to my gym. He’s a bodybuilder and a dentist. I thought he might be out of my league because of his profession and his build, but I’m not sure. How would you advise approaching someone like him? Could he potentially be interested?

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Dearest Mark, thank you for the honor of connecting with your beautiful energy again. Your question is basically: Is Phil a good match for me?
        You have such a beautiful energy that attracts. You are open and ready for adventure. Not everyone is ready for this. Is Phil ready for an adventure with you? I am told he is not ready for that right now. The feeling that he was recently let down by another feels recent, or at least within the last year. He has noticed you but is not ready for the next step of connection.
        Phil’s energy feels light and vibrant, yet more conservative than you. You don’t seem like his type. Yet, he could be won with conversation that interests him. His feels a little selfish. Remember, he wants to be in control, but it doesn’t feel like he’s mean about it. Is this the type of relationship that you are looking for?
        Could this relationship go to the next level? Yes, it could. It is tottering on the 50/50 fence. He’s not sure of you yet. It feels like this would be someone that likes to get to know someone at a more intimate level before starting a relationship. He is not flighty, although he is flirty. He is detailed. I see him in his home and it is tidy and organized. He likes organization and detail.
        What is the energy of this relationship going forward? 5=The Truth Revealed. The energy I feel is that this can go forward. Be truthful. Let there be no deceptions. Let what is hidden come to the light. Build a foundation of trust and mutual understanding. Remember, he is carrying pain from a past relationship. Perhaps he needs to forgive himself for what went wrong in the previous relationship. All can be healed when brought into the light. Is Phil, Mark’s dream partner? The energy for this feels low.
        Lastly, the Violet Ray says to be in full and complete trust that the Universe will not give you anything that you did not ask for! We attract our desires, people, jobs, etc. based on our thoughts and emotions. Let the Violet Ray envelope you and renew your spirit with its violet fire. Walk into the flame and know that you will not be harmed in any way. Trust that your true partner is on the way. Dream of him. Think of him. Who is he? What does he look like? Begin to see him in your mind.

In love, Melinda

MarkK
        Lesson 10
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          • Topic Author

Thanks! How about as far as physical attraction is concerned. Would I be close to his type?

MelindaR
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 163
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 337.01

I heard you are not his type. However, many relationships start without an initial physical attraction. Sometimes one’s personality can win another.

MarkK
            Lesson 10
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Rising Participant
              • ★★★
              • Topic Author

Thank you. In the case, I probably won’t approach him.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.