Anxious to know about a neighbor I recently met

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Anxious to know about a neighbor I recently met

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jwalk415
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 23
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 40.00

This past Monday, I met a woman named Bri. She lives in the same apartment community I live at. We made plans about possibly meeting later in the week. I texted her recently but she has not replied. She seemed like a nice person and I think it would great if we can become friends at least. I’m open for anything with her as long as it’s positive and she remains in positive contact with me. But her not replying to my text has me anxious that she no longer wants to interact with me. What will be the nature of our relationship moving forward, whether it be a friendship or something else? Has she been discouraged from seeing me? Please help me with this situation. Thank you.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

There are some people who are reluctant to become involved with neighbors. It is similar to situations where people don’t want to become involved with co-workers. Often without even considering the prospects, they tend to focus on what would happen if things didn’t work out. If things didn’t work out well, they would be forced to see this person on a somewhat regular basis.

It could be that your neighbor had second thoughts about this situation. Don’t take it personally, she didn’t take the chance to get to know you. If you would be interested in going to events or possibly doing volunteer work in areas that you really enjoy, there is a good chance you might meet someone who would share your interests. If you are casual in your approach and work to build a friendship, then see where it might lead.

~ Best wishes

jwalk415
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 16
          • Replies: 23
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 40.00

There are some people who are reluctant to become involved with neighbors. It is similar to situations where people don’t want to become involved with co-workers. Often without even considering the prospects, they tend to focus on what would happen if things didn’t work out. If things didn’t work out well, they would be forced to see this person on a somewhat regular basis.
          It could be that your neighbor had second thoughts about this situation. Don’t take it personally, she didn’t take the chance to get to know you. If you would be interested in going to events or possibly doing volunteer work in areas that you really enjoy, there is a good chance you might meet someone who would share your interests. If you are casual in your approach and work to build a friendship, then see where it might lead.
          ~ Best wishes

Thank you KathyN. I really appreciate your feedback. In regards to Bri, I wouldn’t take it personally if she replied to me saying she’s no longer interested in meeting me instead of not replying at all. Not replying at all makes it more awkward since I’m likely to bump into her as we’re neighbors. Still, thank you for your reply! Best wishes!

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

When you do happen to see your neighbor, you might want to just smile and continue on with what you are doing at the time? That would show her that you have moved on. She is the one who demonstrated the bad manners. Hopefully you can start getting out more, away from home. Sensing that new and better opportunities await you!

~ Best wishes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.