Advice/Clarification on possible relationship

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Advice/Clarification on possible relationship

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by kaytee.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kaytee
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I met a man who I really like and I’m wondering if you can tell me how he feels about me and what his intentions are. And, is there anything I should or shouldn’t do to move this situation forward. Thank you so very much for taking time to help me!

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Greetings Kaylee: I enjoyed connecting with your energy. You are vibrant and outgoing. You are sweet and there is energy of wanting to further this relationship from both of you. He seems very interested in you.
        In the future, he seems to want to take control of you, but I don’t see you minding that he does. You seem to just go along with what he wants. It is up to you to not lose yourself in the relationship.
        He doesn’t want to have a second mother. In other words, don’t try to control him, or act like a domineering mother. You should show kindness and respect. He seems to get impatient when you’re late, or take too long getting dressed.

Love, Melinda

kaytee
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 3.00

thank you, Melinda, for taking your time and replying to my question. This is of great comfort to me as lately things have been a bit distant like he is preoccupied with something. I take your words and advice to heart. Again, many thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.