A work in progress.

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Spiritual Manifesting A work in progress.

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Asho74.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I’m still learning and practicing “spiritual manifestation” and so far I can personally attest that it works for me! When I think about something I not only think, I feel…I live the part and play the role as if I’ve already received what I want. Call me crazy but it works. Another thing that I’m discovering and that kinda creeps me out (in a good way) is that sometimes I think of something and give it the least or slightest thought and it manifests quicker than when I think deeply or live in the embodyment of my desire. So now I’m trying to deliberately control how to make it work faster… when I think of it a lot it manifests but just not as fast as I would have it…when I barely give it a thought and just picture it with my minds eye, it manifests almost instantly (and by it I mean my desires). So at this point there isn’t a doubt in my mind that it works, it just works selectively I think, sometimes fast and sometimes slow. I’m still reading and training my mind to be a master at this so I’m taking it one step at a time. But it’s powerful…very powerful.

goldagreier
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 58
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 74.00

It would be wonderful if you would jump in and answer some of these psychic questions. An online spiritual community can never have too many gifted intuitives.

Asho74
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Australia
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          Credits: 16.00

That sounds totally amazing.
          Nice work.

Ashley

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.