Will I ever get to speak to him again?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will I ever get to speak to him again?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Patriciamesser76
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 13.00

I had this great friend in a coworker. We ended up in an argument and hadn’t spoken to each other while working with one another for about a month.
      Because of that situation and another one that arised from this argument I quit my job, not the smartest idea but I could no.longer work with him and not speak because unfortunately I had finally figured out that I had indeed fell in love with him.
      I’m just trying to figure out if he felt/feels the same way about me as i do him and if he misses me like i miss him.
      We haven’t spoken in over a month but I still miss the friend that I had in him and I miss talking to him daily. I’m wondering if he may feel the same and also wondering if he may try to hey in touch with me.
      I would try to get in touch with him but I cannot do that for other reasons that I would gladly discuss later. I’m just wondering if he thought/thinks as highly of me and as often as I think of him.
      I am hoping that he does and I don’t know how to handle this whole thing. I never meant to fall in love but it happened and now I find myself hoping that he feels the same sense of loss, I guess you would say, for me as I do him. I’m also hoping that we don’t end our “relationship” here on the bad note that it was left.
      Please help me try to figure out what is going on and please help give me guidance because I need it pretty badly. I don’t know what to do but I do know that it hurts that I may have possibly lost him forever when he was one of the best people that I have actually met while I’ve been working and I would love to continue a friendship at the very least.
      Thank you guys so much for your help and your words of encouragement and understanding. I also thank you for the advice and guidance, like I stated earlier in the post I would love to have him come back into my life. I just dont know if that’s an actual possibility and I don’t know if that is also something that he wants as well.

Thank You,
      Patricia ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.