Will Bryan ever like me as more than a friend?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will Bryan ever like me as more than a friend?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Tygrlilie1.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Tygrlilie1
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hello, I have an old friend from high school named Bryan, I’ve always kind of liked him but there were always reasons why we never became more than friends, such as being in a relationship with someone else, or not living near one another anymore..Bryan has always been on the shy side which is partially why I didn’t become more than just his friend in high school. Bryan and I didn’t start talking again until the summer of 2015, he was newly divorced, and I just ended a long term relationship, but we were able to continue talking like our last conversation was a half hour ago, not 12 years! He also surprised me by getting over his shyness so well! Bryan hasn’t been in a relationship since his marriage ended and I haven’t had a relationship since my last relationship ended in March of 2015. I would really like to have him as more than just a friend even though he moved to Arizona in 1997 or 1998, and I still live in Florida where we went to high school together. I really want this man, but the last thing I want to do is to scare him off. I just don’t know what to do!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.