Why is she not replying?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Why is she not replying?

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by rose123.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jwalk415
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 23
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 40.00

Hello. I have a neighbor who I’ve known for over 2 years now. We’ve had sexual relations, last time was in last November. She considers me a friend but she has this habit of ignoring me for long stretches after hanging out with her. Sometimes, she has gotten affectionate with me only to push me away. As a result, I no longer want a serious relationship with her since we’re too different for my tastes but I still want to have a friends with benefits type of relationship with her. I last saw her over a week ago but had to leave early. She agreed to see me but cancelled our plans and I haven’t heard from her since despite sending her text messages. I wonder if she’s doing this on purpose to hurt me. I lied to her about my age when we started to know each other and though I apologized and she forgave me, I feel that’s the reason she keeps pushing away from me. I’ve tried hard to be open to her and be nice to her but I feel she teases me and it’s frustrating. Will she contact me again soon and will we have the type of relationship I want with her? But more importantly, what do I need to do for her to treat me better? This has weighed heavily on my mind. Please help me. Thank you…

rose123
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • United Kingdom
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 77
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 115.00

Is there a monetary issue involved?

jwalk415
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

Is there a monetary issue involved?

None at all. I mean, I don’t owe her any money and neither does she owe me any money. It’s so strange to me.

rose123
          Participant
          Basic Member
            • United Kingdom
            • Rising Participant
            • ★★★

I don t know there is a new hope showed up;this mean either new joy of financially or someone new;she was frustrated of somewhat,emotionally frustrated

jwalk415
            Basic Member
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              • Topic Author

I don t know there is a new hope showed up;this mean either new joy of financially or someone new;she was frustrated of somewhat,emotionally frustrated

Well, she was waiting to hear back from a possible new job opportunity as she’s been off work for a while but she told me she wasn’t worried about it. She also told me there wasn’t anyone new in her life worth mentioning and we made plans to see each other before she cancelled them the next day. I haven’t heard from her since. I wonder if she’ll offer an explanation because I don’t think I deserve this treatment. I saw her at the parking lot a couple days ago and she seemed to look at it and then turn away. I was in my car so maybe she didn’t recognize me but I doubt it. I just hope to know what problem she has with me. Still, thank you so much for your feedback. I really appreciate it!

rose123
              Participant
              Basic Member
                • United Kingdom
                • Rising Participant
                • ★★★

Well,I think this new job is an opportunity for her to move on and wants to learn some skills .
                As I said she is frustrated,the changing status of situations,stability was not there.someone also did not want this relationship known.
                I think deep down she knew this was not for her but carried on anyway.
                Which is selfish,I think best way is to let her be
                Good luck

jwalk415
                Basic Member
                  • Light Participant
                  • ★★
                  • Topic Author

Well,I think this new job is an opportunity for her to move on and wants to learn some skills .
                  As I said she is frustrated,the changing status of situations,stability was not there.someone also did not want this relationship known.
                  I think deep down she knew this was not for her but carried on anyway.
                  Which is selfish,I think best way is to let her be
                  Good luck

I’m sorry but I’m a little confused. Do you mean someone doesn’t want her to be friends with me and that deep down, she doesn’t really want to be friends with me either? So she carried on just out of pity? That doesn’t make sense to me after how we’ve known each other for over 2 years. She even told me she really liked me and appreciated my friendship the last time we talked. If I let her be, could she change her mind about me? Thank you again.

rose123
                  Participant
                  Basic Member
                    • United Kingdom
                    • Rising Participant
                    • ★★★

Sorry that this caused confusion.I’m a natural empath and I’m self/amateur practicing.
                    what I meant is someone which means one of yous did not want this known ,to keep secret of some sort.I might be wrong.
                    She did like you,perhaps love you,she did feel there is a soul connection between you and her, but there is something was keep changing i do not know what it is ,she did not like that,this is coming from you.
                    And a new job news came along,it was something for her to think to change the route .you know people especially women sometimes look for fuel to detour.I’m not sure why in her case also,may want to give you message that you need to make an effort the thing between you and her that is recognised or solid.
                    Hope this helps

jwalk415
                    Basic Member
                      • Light Participant
                      • ★★
                      • Topic Author

Sorry that this caused confusion.I’m a natural empath and I’m self/amateur practicing.
                      what I meant is someone which means one of yous did not want this known ,to keep secret of some sort.I might be wrong.
                      She did like you,perhaps love you,she did feel there is a soul connection between you and her, but there is something was keep changing i do not know what it is ,she did not like that,this is coming from you.
                      And a new job news came along,it was something for her to think to change the route .you know people especially women sometimes look for fuel to detour.I’m not sure why in her case also,may want to give you message that you need to make an effort the thing between you and her that is recognised or solid.
                      Hope this helps

Hello rose123,

I’m sorry to keep bothering you about this issue but I need one more piece of clarification from what you advised me before. Is there a possibility someone told Jen (the lady in question), something about me or found out something about me that she doesn’t like? Or does she simply choose to focus her attention elsewhere because she’s trying to explore other options? Regardless, will I be okay if I move on and let her be? Thank you so much for this!

rose123
                      Participant
                      Basic Member
                        • United Kingdom
                        • Rising Participant
                        • ★★★

Hi there,
                        I just logged and saw this.well,I could not tell you names of what other people’s functions are ,I do not think I am good at that,sorry..
                        As for your question,I can tell you this lady,s energy is so strong,she wants things done straight .There must be a some sort of gossip going on,and she is fed up fighting or defending ,or bickering egg she wants action from your side,she wishes you defend her or fight for this .she is kind of taking time of from thiis
                        I hope this one helps a little bit

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.