When I will meet my true love? Who and where is he.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions When I will meet my true love? Who and where is he.

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Stinga11.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ming913
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

I’ve been struggling with relationships. Either they don’t love me, or I screwed up a prefect relationship. I’m so exhausted, so broken! I am a very pretty lady with a good career, wanted to know why I’m so unfortunate in my love life. I don’t understand!

Stinga11
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant
        Credits: 15.00

Your going to be ok you’ve been thru alot in childhood…you are going to meet the love of your life but u have to love yourself first…alot of ur relationship end because u punish those for what u have been thru instead of letting things go n move on…you have to move on n let go of past pain if u want your relationship to work I see that you have meet someone n is very interested in him he might be the one kuz let go n be yourself…n stop letting your family n friends tell you how to do things for that is your issue….but your going to b ok I see marriage in ur life soon jus don’t let pass mistakes n hurt stop u from finding love for the one u love is right in front of u everyday

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.