What is reality

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What is reality

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by mermaidbynight.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

mermaidbynight
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 9
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 24.00

Does anyone else have a hard time living here in the physical realm? I can see what my life is and the life I am meant to live/create in a 4d or 5d sense….but I am currently having a pretty difficult time grounding myself here and being “successful” without feeling like I have to sell my soul to be like everyone else….because that defeats the purpose of me coming to earth to help change and create a new one.

jillyce17
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 31
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 60.01

Haha, yes, I definitely know what you mean.
        I think people like us get stuck in these mires because there’s no clear direction for this sort of thing. There’s no formula for how to be who you were meant to be when you feel like a wackadoo witchy person 😉
        We all have practical stuff to do to survive, but remember to invest most of your energy in what makes you feel like YOU. Clarity comes in sprinkles and sometimes downpours, but lots of times it’ll surprise you when it does. At least that’s how it is for me.
        I get weird psychic intuition or gut feelings about stuff that sometimes takes months or even years to manifest or make sense. Don’t be discouraged! Sending love your way 🙂 🙂

mermaidbynight
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Thank you! Yes I agree I have seen things that I know will “happen soon” and it takes 10-20 years to play out lol. I am a total whackadoo witchy person and I am ok with that. I guess that I just don’t want to “give in”. The first half of my life I had no idea who I was and was living as a robot then I was able to break free of that.

One example I will give is driving. I see myself living as one with nature and in nature I just walk everywhere—-I haven’t driven in a bit of time but sometimes I think it would make things so much easier if I did—but the easy route is the path of what has already been done and I fear back into the 3d. Which is fine but I lived outside of 3d for most of 2018/2010 and then stepped back into more of the matrix stuff. Things got much denser and slower and my ego was very angry over losing something I never had. (Still working on that).

Anwyay, thanks for your reply, am grateful to have found this community. The only people I can really talk to about this stuff is children-its nice to have adults who understand also.

jillyce17
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★

Right. I get where you’re coming from. 🙂
            I’m still sorting through some ego stuff myself. That’s probably a never ending thing, huh?
            The only advice I can give and try to follow myself is to never do things out of fear or sheer obligation. I try to shift my focus to doing things because it makes me happy or satisfied to do them. If you can’t see the bright side of it enough to feel good, maybe it’s not worth doing. I think sometimes that’s all you need to hold that high dimension. Easier said than done though, ha.

mermaidbynight
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

you get me! Exactly I struggle so hard to not do things out of obligation…and when someone expects something to be done of me then I know it will never be done. Whatever is is that I am doing needs to be done from my heart and not because I am trying to people please 🙂

jillyce17
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • ★★

I’ve found with my own stuff that if it’s causing me anxiety, I need to step back and think about why. Sometimes I’m doing things to please people or prove myself, or sometimes I’m involved in something I used to enjoy but now I don’t. Sometimes I’m expecting things from other people when I should be focused on creating my own happiness. Stuff like that. Even when I know better, I catch myself doing all that stuff here and there.

mermaidbynight
                Basic Member
                  • New Participant
                  • Topic Author

even with coffee. Out of habit a lot of times I wake up and get a cup of coffee then I don’t enjoy it. (for a few years I didnt drink it at all). What are the habits that are ego has put into place to keep us secure? Who we are is not defined by the ego but by the decisions that we make in every moment. Which could be totally different from the person we were a day ago.

We got this and we have each other to help along the journey!

jillyce17
                  Basic Member
                    • Light Participant
                    • ★★

Haha yes! If you ever need someone to vent to, hit me up.

mermaidbynight
                    Basic Member
                      • New Participant
                      • Topic Author

thanks and same back to you ! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.