Twinflame and my relationship

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Twinflame and my relationship

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Valli559.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Valli559
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

My boyfriend and I have recently realized that since as far as we can remember we’ve kept crossing paths and being together. I can’t remember if I met him before I had my daughter or after and he told me he has this one feeling he has a daughter somewhere but hasn’t found her…. Maybe until now… Can there be a chance my daughter is his?? Its weird because his family always had a way of helping my daughter out and there was an incident that my daughter mentioned to him she wished he was her father. Before he knew she was my daughter and he knew I was her mother they had established a bond only a father and daughter have. ((Her brother is his nephew, so obviously her bio-dad had an affair)) I lost contact with him over the years or so I thought because as we talked about our past we realised that the blind date was us, the girl who never came back was me, the guy who left town was him and so on…. As crazy as it seems they both have similarities and I wish I could remember but its hard to focus and think about my past due to bad events that happened to me… So any thing can help thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.