the difference between imagination and psychic messages

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Psychic Development Forums the difference between imagination and psychic messages

• This topic has 20 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by edrggg.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

erica1610
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      Credits: 3.00

Excuse my ignorance please. How are psychic messages and Telepathy related. Is there a relation?

Can one be mistaken for the other?

Jier
      Basic Member
        • Replies: 10
        • New Participant
        Credits: 16.00

psychic messages are messages you receive telepathy is a pysical occurance that changes as a result of you using energy

Anonymous
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 4
          • New Participant
          Credits: 0.00

The source ie your sub/concious mind or that from other dimensions and realms thanx mis.

Anonymous
            • Topics: 2
            • Replies: 4
            • New Participant
            Credits: 0.00

Definently related

Ksylagale
            Basic Member
              • Replies: 1
              • New Participant
              Credits: 2.00

I dont know what I am. It’s a lot. When I close my eyes, ready to go to bed I see…eyes, faces, and kilidoscope images. In the dark, I dont just see dark, any farm tv affect, not smokey not solid wisps, lines, glitter light sparkles. During the day, led lights give me a headache, I can see the flashing, I can see what I call energy in the air, usually before sometgong happens. I get anxiety or pain in my chest and have to start checking on my loved ones. I hate public, there is too much there. I can read peoples true intentions, feel the feelings. And im starting to wonder if I can somehow…I get alot of “thats what I was thinking, or going to say” and sometimes I hear my boyfriend say things that he says he was thinking and didn’t say outlook. I can hear. Things, I hate the silence, it is sooo loud I have to have a fan when I sleep, my dreams are insane. Different problems with my dreams, some are people I know that look different, places that are melted together as one, places that I know but the landscapes and structures are different. Some symbolic, some real, some I get stuck in, some I control. Idk im losing my mind probably just need meds. I mean I manage and no one knows all of this is going on, I can tune it all out very well. But, I’d rather explore..and I know my whole system is out of walk and I dont take care of myself. I came here because I need a guided start to begin sorting some of this stuff out…I understand some of it some I dont, but I get add and just need to develop one thing at a time.

edrggg
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 0
                • Replies: 3
                • New Participant
                Credits: 9.00

Imagination i think is only a vision or a mental picture when we are awake and psychic messages may be related to intuitions and might be seen even in physical world as some indications or in dreams when asleep

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.