Struggling

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Alma208.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alma208
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hi I’m alma and I need some help. My regular person is taking some time off. We had a problem about two weeks ago. So he said that I can’t talk to him this month. Fair I was out of line way out of line. But he’s going to come back in june. So right now I’m trying to figure out how to.get through this. Anxiety is through the roof right now. And I’m trying to get it under control. I listened to my last reading with him this morning. He’s seeing something but he doesn’t know what it is and of course that has me really really scared. He’s like I’m seeing other issues beneath what I’m seeing right now. Again neither of us have a clue. And it’s going to be quite a while before he knows what it is from the way he was talking. So naturally I’m pretty scared about what’s going on. And maybe you guys might be able to.at least help me figure out ways to.deal with things until I see him in june. I know it’s not that far away but this is something I can’t handle by !yself. I’m just worried that it’s gonna start affecting my work and home life.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.