Young & Stressed

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Young & Stressed

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Bandit.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JustTyrell
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

I seem to be having a hard time with figuring out how my future will pan out. I know you can’t plan life I just feel like you should know where your going in life. Yes I have dreams and yea I have goals but how I’m going to get there is scaring me because so much in my life is changing and I can never get settled to make a plan. I just want to be successful and don’t want to fail. Idk it’s a young thing or a Capricorn thing I just feel stuck.

Bandit
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 7
        • New Participant
        Credits: 12.00

Hi Just Tyrell,

All growth happens ‘outside’ our comfort zone.

Some of the greatest men and women have failed many, many times in life. They’ve gone on to become successful. Real failure is when you stop trying. When you give up. Someone once told me that you have to “cross the silly bridge” to achieve what you want. This means we have to be ok with looking foolish and be ok with failing sometimes if we want to make progress. Keep your mind focused on your goal. Break your plan for success into small, bite-size chunks so it’s more manageable. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. No one is ever a failure for trying. Best of luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.