Soul yearning for him

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Soul yearning for him

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Cmw787.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Cmw787
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 7.00

My lover and best friend for the past 11 years with a married man but I’ve never been connected with someone like that in my life and so said he. This year on my birthday he told me he was seeing someone else for the past six months and that he thinks she’s his soulmate and he was leaving his wife and he and I done no more just out of the blue. About a month later he contacted me again under the premise of being sorry and missing me however he just wanted to talk about this girl again who I know for certain is not his soulmate it’s bizarre I don’t know what is drawing him to her. The following day he then dismissed me again and we haven’t spoken since erupted volatile towards him the second time around just harsh words. I’ve never had this kind of spiritual emotional tie to anything or anyone I know I know that we have something had something that is beyond the regular is he going to come back to me finally figured it out because I can barely function right now and if he’s not am I going to find somebody else because this is no way to live my dob 10281977 his 06091979

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.