Share house wishing to pick up my life after leaving Domestic Violence …..now

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Share house wishing to pick up my life after leaving Domestic Violence …..now

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by waterone.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

waterone
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Where I live one of the men who lives in the house unnerves me greatly. I feel that he has been tuning in on me in a manner that I find disconcerting and I dont think Im being silly about it. I dont go upstairs after 6.30 at night to avoid any possible negativity.

My income hasnt recovered as yet, and I am looking to move… I am also having to look for extra work. I feel energetically depleted hiding all the time… I feel so uncomfortable around this person. I do think they are being psychically intrusive or attempting to be and I think they are wishing my behavior to be more ameniable to what they wish …

I thus just avoid them.. can you see how I can resolve this safely without too much stress> I am looking for affordable accommodation at present.

There has also been an incident with a government employee who seemed to speak to me with hypnotic tonality. This has unsettled me more than I realize sometimes. No one has wanted to deal with that matter either…

I appreciate that you might understand some of this more than others. I am in Australia. My exs family were lawyers and one in politics. I have had quite a time coping with this.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.