Relationship advice

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship advice

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Peachess
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 6.00

How can I change for my boyfriend? How can I fix myself so I won’t be bored? Oh my birthday is 8/23/1999. My boyfriends is 1/22/1999.

Anonymous
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

Peachess, the best thing you can do is find what you are curious about and learn. Do you know how to ice skate? Do you know how to sky dive? Do you know how to do a hand stand? Play an instrument? Scuba dive? Become passionate about your self development and growth and the best way to do that is to learn new things and mastery of your self. You can start with mastering physical things and it will lead to emotional and mental growth. Don’t give up, some things come easy and naturally and other skills require patience and persistence and these are the ones that will grow you the most. Don’t stay in your comfort zone- comfort zones are for an unconscious mind to keep you safe. Be mindful of your choices and don’t choose what is just the most easy and comfortable. Any partner will fall in love with you every day and you will never be bored. There’s nothing wrong with you, you don’t needing “fixing”. All the best sweetheart.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.