Please pray for me for rec9nciliation with the person I love

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Metaphysical Healing Please pray for me for rec9nciliation with the person I love

• This topic has 17 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Tania_perera4.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Tania_perera4
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 19
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 43.00

Thank you so much for sharing your story at this moment it really helps and encouraging to move forward. Yeah as you said I thought of finding the real soul mate of my life.
      For it I have to forget the past and I am ready for it
      I wanna find the exact person
      I’am very honest person some times I feel like when we are too honest and loyal people dont value us .

BronzeEnchantress911
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 6
        • New Participant
        Credits: 3.00

Hi Tania,
        I was able to get insight very very clear today and what I was given was that you were presented with an opportunity that looked and felt so right. This relationship actually opened up some repressed fears you had in regards to love. The fear of abandonment and you have this fear because you give more to others than you do to yourself and you don’t even realize it. You just have a good heart, very empathic so caring comes so easy to you but you tend to forget to nurture and give yourself love. In order to be receptive to love you have to learn to LOVE YOURSELF MORE! I pulled an Oracle and all that glitters came out, it talks about false perception and seeing things for what we want and not for what it truly is. It also talks about not living your truth because you change in order to fit the needs of that person. Never compromise who you truly are, choose someone who will accept you for you and not for superficial or material reasons. I also got the message that it is crucial for you to be more authoritive in your life and relationship by setting boundaries and if anyone crosses them then have the courage to speak up and speak your mind without being afraid that they will leave. You need to know that you deserve love and you are lovable. This guy will reach out to you again in the distant future and your being asked to stand your ground. Also I pulled oracles to check to see if this love coming in is new or the past person. This will be a new person as I can feel it internally but you must clear your mind from the past person to break that attachment in order for this new guy to come in. You got the Clear Your Space this tells me to clear this past person from your energy and thoughts, use positive affirmations and don’t let thoughts sneak in of him if they do, change your thoughts immediately or say I Release The Past And Forgive, And Now I Shall Let It Go With Love. Once your healed enough to let go this new person comes in. You got Breath Oracle card which talks about taking a few deep breaths to awaken your energy and release old patterns. You also got Prioritize- Focus on your highest priorities and the divine will step in to help. You got oracle card Comfort- The divine is helping your heart to heal. You got Oracle Victory- It states that your prayers have been answered and to have faith. You also got Beloved- Archangel Chamuel which says I am helping you with your spiritual soulmate relationship. Last you got Spread Your Wings- Do not hold back right now, the time is perfect and you are ready to soar. I feel this card is saying to start letting the past go now and start loving you! Because the sooner you work on yourself and helping the sooner your soulmate will arrive. I also feel he will come while your still healing because he will be part of your healing. Keep your thoughts positive, if you knew how wonderful this was you would not be feeling so sad because this new person will be your answered prayer to a lot of things and not just love. Also from the Love Oracle deck you got Kisses and Engagement Ring!!! But the old person will be reaching out again too so be careful! I clarified and you got Stabbed in the Back and Date. This is saying don’t let this bad relationship experience keep you down too long. Get back out there when your emotionally ready because you will meet your soulmate and you will find out that he has gone through the same experience. You will both heal each other. Infinite Blessings to you and I hope this helps! Pray for me that I get just as lucky as you! ☺️ I’m 40 I don’t know how much longer I can wait! ?

Natural born channeler and psychic/medium. Very introverted, here to positively exchange energy with others like me.

Tania_perera4
        Participant
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 19
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 43.00

Hi Bronze very good morning to you ,
          Thank you so much bronze , what you said was true I have forgotten my self that os true.when qurrantine over I will start working for my self.I’m dissapointed I have forgotten my self .
          Even Melinda said my body needs my attention , and I will keep praying to archangel chamuel I used to pray but I stopped I will start praying again.
          You also start praying to him Bronze.
          Definetly you will be in my prayers and you will find your soul mate either .we can share our stories
          I’m glad to find people like you
          These advices like gospel to me
          May god bless you
          Love and hugs from
          Tania

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.