Please help heal my love

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Metaphysical Healing Please help heal my love

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 9
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I hesitate to ask, but I will try anything to help the man I love heal emotionally. I think I myself am in need of some healing and strength too. Spirituality is a little difficult for us as we don’t believe in religion, yet we do believe in the paranormal. At least, I think he believes in spirits or ghosts or entities. I do believe in magic, miracles, spirits.

My man needs help letting go of hurt, pain, anger and hate. I feel like some negative energy holds him. He needs healing from the hurt I caused him, he needs to let that go for both of us to grow or we will always be stuck in the past. He needs healing from the hurt in his childhood, hurt from his family, which has carried on till now. He needs healing from some mistakes in his personal life, before me in particular. We are both tied up in a legal misunderstanding that might cost him his job, in a way it already cost him his career. (I say misunderstanding because he/we truly did nothing wrong. He was only working hard to accomplish his work and made a mistake in the process. We suspect someone might have sabotaged us/him, as this “mistake” he made is commonly done by others.) He needs hope and more purpose.

I’m not really sure how I need to be healed. I feel that my healing is very much dependent on his. I do wish to be able to be released from my past, but I don’t think I can be until he begins to heal. I wish to not even dream of my past anymore. It frustrates me so much.

Thank you so much to anyone who helps. I truly appreciate every bit of help. I truly appreciate how people here help from the goodness of their hearts, without asking for anything in return.

Anonymous
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 9
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 0.00

I just realised this. He has been suffering an ache on his left neck/shoulder area which hasn’t healed properly for months. We thought it was a stiff neck. Since yesterday, he has been having a pain on his right neck that goes down to his shoulder blade. He couldn’t sleep last night. Now he has taken painkillers, but they aren’t working. He can’t sleep at all on either side. I don’t think these are solely physical.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.