My family

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Nessa1993.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Nessa1993
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

my boyfriend and I have been together for a long time we love each other so much there has been lots of fighting we’re we can’t seem to communicate but we still stuck it out. He’s been there for me as a friend not just my boyfriend he’s become my family now we have a baby together and expecting another one soon. It’s been very stressful financially…he is a felon and doesn’t make much money and has been supporting me and my baby what makes things worse is our communication got to the point we’re now it involved others like our family and he faces family violence we took things to were we got verbally aggressive and now facing consequences. It’s hard because I feel like we could of handle our situation better all we want is our family back and to raise our babies. I fear for him most because I don’t want him to go back to prison because of a huge fight that we allowed to get out hand. How can we help each other? All we want is to move forward and be happy sometimes I feel like a curse was place upon us or on him. There so many things that not just me but him wants to get better. Please I really need to know what we can do?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.